Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm Still Workin on it

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm Still Workin on it

Lu,
 You should have recieved them by now. let me check on that for you.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Davis, I still haven't recieved the connecting rods yet...did you
send them or decide to keep them? -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-