Re: Unanswerable?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> What % of these cars came with the tan interior? I know both of mine did. Mine made since because the car was tan but I never understood my mothers because it was red. Seems like a lot of them can with the tan.
> Terry

Red with a tan interior sounds like a nice color combo. When I bought my yellow Hornet there was a green on green Hornet hatchback in the show room. It just didn't get it for me. I have seen a yellow Hornet Hatchback many years ago with an all tan bucket seat interior that looked real nice with the yellow body. I may have been more receptive to the tan interior in my new car if it didn't have them horrible old fart plaid golf pants style seat inserts. Sorry if anyone likes them but I like solid colors and they are not for me.
"Doc"