Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Unanswerable?

> Never heard of the J lock thing either. Could that
> be that !@#$ seat belt interlock crap. I got that on
> both my Hornets but i was told that it was a one
> year thing for 74. The Yellow you have is probably
> code E-9 Mellow Yellow. That's the color of my
> original 74 but it came with a black interior. The
> new 74 is Orange with a tan interior with some
> funkey white and tan seat inserts that looks like
> some old fart would wear to the golf course 30 years
> ago. As Don Imus said in one of his albums Black is
> beautiful Tan is grand, but I can't repeat the rest.
> I say this tan crap has got to go. Black will look
> better with the orange body which is actually a
> buttersotch. It took a while to get used to the
> color after driveing my other yellow car for 30
> years but it is growing on me. If I have it
> repainted It will be the same color.
> "Doc"

I'm going to repaint my car the original color
also...Mellow Yellow ...cool! now I have a name for
it. The tan seats, if I can find that strange white
vinyl I will do them original. I may as well... the
dash and everything else in the car is tan, It would
be a lot of work to change it to another color. ;)
Thanks for your input.
Kevin