Spirit AMX Turbine Wheel Question

I have never seen a Spirit AMX in the flesh. Are those Turbine Wheels real wheels or fancy hub caps. My new Hornet came with a set of real Aluminum Turbine style wheels with dummy knock off's on them but I can't find a brand name on them anywhere. They sure look nice. I am thinking of detailing them in between the spokes with the same color orange that the body is painted or a charcole gray and polish out the spokes like chrome.
"Doc"