Re: Back to work

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:

> amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > well I started back to work and when I get home I have been workin on
> > the gremlin and then the wife wants my time so I haven't had much
> > time to check email and respond.
> > Eddie,
> > I am appalled at what you had to go through! I have gotten stoped
> > for that same thing 4 times in one year in NH and all I ever got was
> > a 42.00 fine. Never even had to get outta the car. You definitly need
> > to get some laws straightened out.
> > Doc,
> > Sounds like you are definitly getting better. Your gettin alot done
> > on that dash. Glad to see you are smart about getting yourself better.
> > Josh,
> > Spank me ROTFLMAO Does that mean when I get that 4 spd from you I
> > have to secretly swap in my 390 with it? The battle of the 72's.
> > What will you tell your friends when you get embarrased by NASH
> > POWER?
> > Update,
> > I have the tranny all mounted with the custom mount Bill made me.
> > The drive shaft is now in. and I am working on cooler lines for the
> > tranny.
> > Gotta run to a B day party
> > Hope everyone is doing well,
> > Davis
>
> Working and the wife wanting time will cut into your Gremlin time especially since the weather is getting nicer.
> "Doc"
> Ya Doc. The yard work will be the next on her list for me. She is already hounding me to get my car outta the garden.
>
> Davis
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Out of the Garden? Now I know you are in deep do do. I live in an apartment so I don't have yard work but my desk has my dehydrator on it along with the restored dash center on it. In the corner next to the fridge in the kitchen I have some cut up plywood and 2X4's for a shelf that me and my son are going to assemble for the walk in parts closet. The dash crash pad is on the dineing room table. The rest of the restored dash parts includeing the dash frame is in the liveing room. I also have odds and ends stashed all over the house. Spirit quarter windows behind the liveing room wall unit along with the 4 pieces of backer board for the door panels. A complete mint black seat from my yellow Hornet above the hutch in the hallway. That's going in the new car this spring, but it's been on top of the hutch for 5 years. I also have a 2 car garage in the buiding with my yellow Hornet in it along with my son's 74 Javelin Project car that is full of parts and 6 blocks away I have a storage space I rent that is full of parts among with my engine hoist. I need a nice 6 car garage with an apartment over it. I been getting the evil eye lately when the wife looks at the parts so I better get on the stick and finish this dash project and gt it in the car. My saveing point is that my wife likes the new car, hell she should as she has been rideing in almost the identicle car for 30 years.
"Doc"