Dash Frame Progress

Yesterday I spent the afternoon makeing the 3/4X3/4" pexiglass bar reinforcement to remove the warp on th top of the dash by the speaker grill. I ended up cutting a 12" long piece. The underside of the dash has some small reinforceing ribs in it so I with my dremil and a cut off wheel notched the plexi to make them fit without haveing to remove them. I Installed the crash pad to make sure I had clearance to remove and install the screws that hold the crash pad on. I have a slight interference problem on one of the 3 screws in that area. Leaveing it out is not an option as when installed the sun it could cause it to seperate from the dash frame at that point. I am not doing all this work and skimp on somthing that would make all my work a waste of time if it seperated. It appears I may have to add another small piece of plexi in the screw area and then I can grind a notch in the plexiglass for the screw to be installed. Other than this minor problem the dash is straight and the glove box surround fits with the glove box light and when the new cardboard glove box is installed you will not see the reinforcment. You can't even see it through the speaker grill. This morning I have business to take care of at the nurseing home my mother is in and when I get home I will tackle the warp on the inst. panel side which is a bit more than the side I just did. Good thing I bought a 3' piece of this plexi bar stock. Once I get this warping issiue taken care of I can just start sanding and get the thing ready to prime and paint. Like I said the top of the dash near the windshield will be painted with the SEM & clear coted with their semi gloss and the lower parts of the dash will be painted gloss black enamel. Later all and have a good day.
"Doc"