Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thrown in Jail: Follow up

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thrown in Jail: Follow up

In a message dated 3/24/2004 11:04:07 PM Central Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:
I sat there Tuesday, March 23rd, 2004 eating my tacos, thinkingabout the
whole experience of the past week. It was mind numbing and almost surreal.
And it really did happen in my adopted hometown. And I hadzero recourse or
way of showing anyone how this whole situation transpired to begin with.
There are obviously some laws in the books that need to be changed is now my
opinion.
Eddie

Sitting hear reading about your ordeal, I was thinking, I am gladto hear a search of your AMC did not turn up any seeds. Think how bad that would have been.........LOL.   By the way, how were the tacos?

Rick