Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: T bone special

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: T bone special

In a message dated 3/25/2004 4:21:19 AM Central Standard Time, formula421@xxxx writes:
Doc,
    Darn it! I will be pulling the engiine out of my '71 Firebird today and I promise I'll check on those belts today. My son has been really sick and we had to call 911 because he had a febrile seizure so its been hectic and there is always ALOT going on here for some reason. :)
Josh
Josh

Hope your son is okay.

Rick