Re: T Shirts - Design submittal suggestion

Re: T Shirts - Design submittal suggestion

Josh, why not have folks submit drawings and post them in the 'Polls'
section for us to vote for a favorite design? Perhaps Bart could
create a folder in the 'Files' section to display any submitted
drawings and number them for a poll vote? Just a suggestion - sounds
exciting to me! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
wrote:
> Im going to do a mock up of a T-shirt like the one I suggested. The
cost is usually the initial setup.
> What I can use from the people on the board is a picture for the
front of the shirt fitting the parameters of what I spoke about.
Something Similar to a 'Ed Roth' Motorhead driving a hopped up
Gremlin' pulling a wheelie, burning rubber etc. Something that
embodies the Spirit of this Board and the "Fun Factor' the Gremlin
provokes. Feel free to submit them via email or snail mail (email off
list for address).
> At this point its just going to be a mock up; but if anyone is
really interested in owning something like this; please send me an
email with your name, shirt size, suggested colors and quantity
desired so I can see what real interest is out there.
> I want to reiterate that this will NOT be a money making
venture for me and will be more of a fun 'cmon spring' project. Any
charges would be to pay for the shirts themselves and shipping
only...nothing more.