Thanks Guys

Thanks to all of you who replied to my question about which motor, tranny, rear end, etc that you would put in a 1971 gremlin to make it just barely street legal !!  I am thinking real hard about whether or not to start bugging the guy intoselling me the car. I think I can get it for about $300 or so.  Not bad for a running gremlin!

Rebecca