Re: [BaadAssGremlins] T Shirts

If you're going to do the T's make sure you have
vector art. They will charge you for recreating the
art into a form they can use. You may want to check to
see if having vector art will save you money first
because some companies (like the one I work for) will
charge you for setting up the art anyway. They also
charge for ink,and how many screens. More colors more
$$.
If you find a place that uses mylar or velums it will
be cheaper, but the quality will be less and so will
their capabilities. A printer that uses film can
capture a lot more detail and do a lot more special
effects. Unless someone is reeeaaaalllly good with
with their photo copier and Velum. :)

--- harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> Can't supply a drawing as I can not draw, but I
> would take about 4 shirts in size 2X and any color
> so long as it goes with my metalic plum Gremmie.
>
> Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:Im going
> to do a mock up of a T-shirt like the one I
> suggested. The cost is usually the initial setup.
> What I can use from the people on the board is a
> picture for the front of the shirt fitting the
> parameters of what I spoke about. Something Similar
> to a 'Ed Roth' Motorhead driving a hopped up
> Gremlin' pulling a wheelie, burning rubber etc.
> Something that embodies the Spirit of this Board and
> the "Fun Factor' the Gremlin provokes. Feel free to
> submit them via email or snail mail (email off list
> for address).
> At this point its just going to be a mock up; but if
> anyone is really interested in owning something like
> this; please send me an email with your name, shirt
> size, suggested colors and quantity desired so I can
> see what real interest is out there.
> I want to reiterate that this will NOT be a
> money making venture for me and will be more of a
> fun 'cmon spring' project. Any charges would be to
> pay for the shirts themselves and shipping
> only...nothing more.
> Thanks,
> Josh
>
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
time.