Re: Pacer Pickup

That Pacer is AWESOME! It had to be made from a wagon, looks like 77 -
79 model? I want one! AMC may have done well marketing the Pacer
with a truck version. Do you have more detailed pictures of the bed?
If you do, please email them to me? Thanks for posting it.-Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Plywoodchicken"
<petriew@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Anyway, the main reason for this post is that I've acquired a
picture of a Purple Pacer (not sure of the year - I didn't take the
Pic) that has been converted into a schweeet pickup. I've seen it
parked on the street a couple years back, but didn't have a camera at
the time. Anyway check out my FatPillowMan Folder and prepare to be
astounded.