Pacer Pickup

Hi all,

Its been a while since I posted, but here goes.

I finally got my income tax money back and I'm itching to spend it on
performance exhausts for my Grem. Initially I was thinking
Flowmasters, but Dynomax's flow better.

Anyway, the main reason for this post is that I've acquired a picture
of a Purple Pacer (not sure of the year - I didn't take the Pic) that
has been converted into a schweeet pickup. I've seen it parked on
the street a couple years back, but didn't have a camera at the time.
Anyway check out my FatPillowMan Folder and prepare to be astounded.