Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins]T10 Value

From: "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/23 Tue AM 04:02:24 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] T10 Value

Davis,
    I invented the MORE concept. When we moved I moved 7 engines and 10 transmissions; all Pontiac. I believe I have parts for every chassis: F=Body, A Body and Bbody and have owned between 30-40 Pontiacs in the last years, buying my first at 15. Its all Fun and all good.
    Bart, Thanks for the mediation; Davis and I are cool. You can bet your Mother-In-Law (I know you want to) that if I made a promise about Anything, that its kept. Keep up the good work!
Josh

I knew you and Davis were kosher :) also i usedto own 6 second gen firebirds/T/A's all 6 wouldn't have made one decte ride LOL but i miss my 78 T/A 3.42 SafTrac posi's 400'Poncho pwd'/T350 like hell,she was white with the screaming chicken on the hood i had a 81 sport built chevy 350,a 78 Espirit 305,a 81 Turbo T/A 301,the 78 T/A 400 77 Espirit custom convertable 350 chev built,and a 80 Formula 301,also my buddy Tod with the 9 sec Gremlin  his bro has a 79 T/A 455 runs 9 s as well all motor too WARPATH Performance outta Miami Fl. built his motor the builder Charlie Khas a 76 anniv.edition runs mid 9s all motor too pure Poncho power too.i'll get another sec gen bird again one day ,i miss having one like hell,sorry forthe rambling and mispelling,its 4:30 AM here LOL
Bart