Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: the 73 is here

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: the 73 is here

Dave,
 I don't have a battery tray but I am getting some parts from a 70 hornet that has a rust free engine compartment. You need the drivers side? I could have it cut out for you. Where are you ? It will probly cost about 60 bucks from the yard. no fee from me for grabbong it as I will be there anyway.
 Davis
amc_lives <dshaver@xxxx> wrote:
Bandit,
     I am looking for a decent battery tray and inner fender panel.
Is the one on the 73 on the drivers side?  Any help is appreciated.

Dave