Hello!

Hi guys, I just came over from the Gremlintime Group. Seems nothing is
happening overthere. I got a strong recomendation to come here. :)
I got a chance to work on my Grem this weekend, yaaaaaaay!
I put a 258 six with dual barrel carb in it last fall and am now trying to figure
out how to hook the gas petal linkages up to the different carb combination. I
took the bracket off the other motor and it didn't work. I did find the hardware
off the jeep, I think that is the route I will have to go (duh). I am nervious about
the foot feed cable though. My worry is that the one off the Jeep is going to be
too long and the car's cable is going to be too short. Guess I will have to just
try it to find out. At any rate I'm real close to the first try to start it. I think the
carb is junk on this motor but I'm not sure yet. If it is, I'm going to spring for a
Offenhauser two barrel and see how that works. Ideally I think it would be cool
to have the four barrel manafold with the four barrel carb...but ..how much
speed do ya really need to go down the hiway? I want just enough punch to
smoke a few Hondas....specifically the neigbor punk kid's..tee hee.
The car went like gang busters when it only ran on five cylenders with a single
barrel carb. I can't emagine how much fun I'm going to have on all six
cylenders with a two barrel. weeeee!
Later guys, Kevin