From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/22 Mon AM 06:30:28 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins]Cheap 72 v-8 gremlin in FLA

Ok Bart,
somone has gotta save this and put a "real" v-8 in her. Bidding was at 126 bucks!
Cheap Bart this has your name all over it! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2468753211&category=6763

Davis

i wonder why that guy let that grem go to hell ,seems he sunk alot of money in it at one time
Bart