Re: PARTS!

Hal, I will box up the bracket this weekend and get it off to you. I
will also try to box up Doc's parts, although I owe him some
more....I just looked in your folder, Hal and I must say that I am
*impressed* by that paint job on your Gremlin! My favorite color!!!!
Did you go with the original AMC Plum color? I also like the painted
rims...nice touch. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey