Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: PARTS!

Lu,
Yes it is the original Metallic plum and the rims are painted because there was some proble with the rallies being out of production so my "X" came with stock rims drilled for the volcanoes. I have a new "hockey stick" decal for when I am done with an engine rebuild and another/toouch-up paint job so she looks original. I am the only owner, bought it in Japan, picked her up in San Antonio.

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Hal, I will box up the bracket this weekend and get it off to you. I
will also try to box up Doc's parts, although I owe him some
more....I just looked in your folder, Hal and I must say that I am
*impressed* by that paint job on your Gremlin! My favorite color!!!!
Did you go with the original AMC Plum color? I also like the painted
rims...nice touch. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey