Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: paint options for the gremlin x (free paint ch

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: paint options for the gremlin x (free paint charts)

I would keep the color that is on it now. I have changed colors on cars before and I don't think it is a goodidea unless you strip the whole car down to metal and primer the whole thing.  Then if you primer it you want to primer it with gray if you are going with a light color and black with a dark color. The reason I say thisif you drive it is going to get some chips. if you paint a light color over a dark color these little nicks really show up if you paint it the same color then they are not as noticeable.  That's my 2 cents worth.
Terry