V8 Crossmember available

I just got an email from a guy with a V8 crossmember for sale:
I have the V8 crossmember with the engine mounts attached,painted
gloss black ,ready to install,that you are looking for.I don't get
the small V8 cars in much anymore.I get $250.00 + shipping for
them.If interested,just give me an e-mail and we can work things out
from there.
If anyone is interested, email me and I will forward you the
information - I finally got me one!!!!