From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:51 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: paint options for the gremlin x

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> Ok i think Im going to change the color on my gremmie project.
>
> Not that theres anything wrong with the metalic brown :P thats on it
> now.
>
> It needs to be repainted anyway. Im thinking of white with red
> gremlin x stripe.
>
> Was that a color option for that year? or should i say screw it and
> get keep the metalic brown and get a gold gremlin x stripe kit?
>
> I changed the entire interior from tan to black btw.
>
> opinions?

I don't know about white as an option on your year. I have seen white
Gremlins with a red stripe of sorts and also the metalic brown with the gold
stripe. I vote for the met. brown with the gold stripe. My new Hornet is
orange which looks more likes butterscotch color with a tan interior with a
plaid of sorts seat inserts. The tan interior is going to be black as soon
as I can change it when the weather gets warmer. I got a little under a
month to finish the dash pieces or a mid-april installation.
"Doc"