On & On & On

Since I am closeing in on the finish of the dash for the new Hornet with a mid-April installation I figured I 'd make sure I had all the parts. I remembered 3-4 years ago I bought some switches and electrical parts from Ron Francis Wireing for the yellow Hornet. I went to his site and ordered a catalog and answered a few questions. He has door jam switches that are a bolt in for the AMC court. light switches. I figured I'd replace them since I got the kick panels out and if I drop the wire I could just reach back and push it through the hole and connect it to the switch as most of the time these switched are worn out. I also remembered they had a nice aluminum billet turn signal handle and a billet 4 way flasher knob for around 25$ and a billet column gear shift knob (Love that GM Saginaw steering). Since this is a column shift car I figured I'd dress it up a little. I figured I'd splurge on all of it just for a little more datail. Well I got an E-Mail that would have taken me 1/2 hour to read about this and that. All I wanted was a paper catalog as I am not into on line ordering and such. I hope the catalog went out in the mail as fast as I got this BS E-Mail and tld them so. I got an E-Mail saying they were sorry, I told them all I want is the catalog. I just ordered a Painless Wireing catalog on line and in the comments box I said don't waste my time with anymore questions like Ron Francis did!!! Just send me the catalog. The winter and old age is takeing it's toll on my patience latey. Sorry for the rant. Anyone watch All In The Family on TV? My wife of almost 35 years is like Edith Bunker, ask a simple question and by the time she gets to the answer you want to hang yourself 2 hours later like Archie!!!
"Doc"