Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint options for the gremlin x

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint options for the gremlin x

It depends on what you want to do with your car. Are you restoring it for resale? Then the paint should match the door tag. If you are doing it for you, then paint it what ever color you want. I like the brown with the gold stripe better then the white and red. JMHO
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
Ok i think Im going to change the color on my gremmie project.

Not that theres anything wrong with the metalic brown :P thats on it
now.

It needs to be repainted anyway.  Im thinking of white with red
gremlin x stripe.

Was that a color option for that year?   or should i say screw it and
get keep the metalic brown and get a gold gremlin x stripe kit?

I changed the entire interior from tan to black btw.

opinions?