Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters & airplanes

From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/16 Tue AM 11:53:38 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters & airplanes

As far as my Gremlin goes, I brought a new 72 ?X? V-8,
3 speed after high school. I traded in a 66 GTO on
it. I had it for 4 years and in that time I installed
a 401, 4-speed out of a total AMX, in it. Added
headers and a Toker intake, and let me tell you, that
car was a hell of alot faster than my GTO, hands down.

Ed,do you have any pics of your Gremlin you had?
Bart