Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters & airplanes

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters & airplanes

I only have three of them, wish I would have taken
more. I will need to scan them and than I will post
them.
The car was a light metallic blue with black stripes
and black interior. I had Keystone Classis rims on it
with D70-14 on the front and L60-14 on the rear.
Remember, this was before radial tires.
The car also had the Torque Link traction system, PS,
PB (disk), and AC.
Ed