Re: OK....time to eat crow...

Davis, OMG - I am such an idiot! I completely forgot your generous
offer....I got so excited seeing the 'perfect' crankshaft and extra
rods (#1 & 8) at the yard today, that I neglected you. Can you
forgive me? I will send the rods back along with your postage cost or
purchase them from you plus postage reimbursement - your choice. I am
sorry, it has been a looooooong week and w/e for me personally.-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> I take it you don't want the 2 correct rods I picked out for you
and shipped today? Wish I had known that earlier. Anyway I hope all
works out for you.