Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] question

From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/15 Mon PM 02:08:43 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] question

Waste a 4spd??? Must be someone who has a nice V-8 that has been beaten by a little 6cyl. Nope, I'm set on makin my 258 just as quick(er) as she can get.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:258 4 SPD ?????? Please don't waste a 4spd unless it's not a t-10 .....then thats ok. I have a good 3spd you can have if you want it. I am in CT though.
Davis

Ok guys this is for Grem,.Hrnt.Cncd & Spirit owners with anything under the hood yes i'm more partial to AMC motors in an AMC and i'm a hard core V8 guy but to each his or her own so lets please play nice thanx
regards
Bart
Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'