Re: [BaadAssGremlins] OK....time to go to the Machinist...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] OK....time to go to the Machinist...

Lu,
 I take it you don't want the 2 correct rods I picked out for you and shipped today? Wish I had known that earlier. Anyway I hope all works out for you.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
From the junkyard, I got the crankshaft and 2 extra connecting rods
from a 304 Hornet to replace the damaged ones that came with the 360
Matador. I have the heads, block, connecting rods, and crankshaft
ready to go to the machine shop tomorrow. I will get all the
components balanced and working together, ordering pistons & rings
through the machinist. I hope all goes well, and that the rods and
block are useable. Now to start selecting rocker arms, etc. This is
starting to look like progress. Wish me well my fellow AMC'ers!-Lu-