Re: [BaadAssGremlins] update # ? 4? 5 ? Any ways ........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] update # ? 4? 5 ? Any ways ........

Got it LOL Thanks.
 I checked the plugs in the jeep. 2 were cloged and one had no more electrode. Went to Walmart got new ac plugs for $ 3.86 runs great now. Took it for a ride down the highway and it ran good, needs some small exhaust work, new front rotors(new rotors came with the truck along with new pads and new seals), may need tie rod ends, and needs a new front blinker socket. Cleaned up nice and it even has a moon roof.
 Davis

themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
Davis, Great pick-up (get it)  Good Luck .............'The Mix'