Re: [BaadAssGremlins] update # ? 4? 5 ? Any ways ........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] update # ? 4? 5 ? Any ways ........

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
In a message dated 3/15/2004 1:29:30 PM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:
This was from a standard tranny jeep I never thought the spacer
bushing would be there. Got a diegrinder out and as my air compressor was taking it's last breath got the bushing out. Moment of silence for the compressor.........
Hey Davis

Apparently, no one ever showed you the easy way to get that bushing out. All you have to do is pump a little grease into the bushing, then hammer a short peace of a wooden broom handle into the hole. The bushing should push right out.......

Rick

Rick,
 Wrong bushing. I pulled the small center one out with my finger. This was the larger 3 or so inch ring just inside the back of the crank.
 Davis