Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got Some Parts Today

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/10 Wed AM 09:11:24 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got Some Parts Today

Any 9" rear outta a 65 to 70 mustang .........or any model 20 out of a v-8 hornet, gremlin, concord, spirit, amx, rogue, american, 68-70 javelin.
Davis

Buut keep in mind all 66-69 American,Rogue,SC/Rambler rear is a lil more narrow than a 68-70 AMX/Javelin My buddy Todd found that out the hard way when he went to install a set of Moser one piece axles in his rear he bought years ago for his 74 Gremlin turns out that rear he had was out of a 66-69 American,Rogue,SC/Rambler so he bought a rear from a 69 AMX and the moser axles fit like a glove that very rear is on my gremlin now btw Todds rear in his gremlin is a Chassis Enginering prepped 9 inch with wilwood rear disks.I'm not saying the Am,Rogue/SC rear is crap i just wanted to let ya know in case you were to go through the same thing me and my friend Todd did with one piece axles
Bart