Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins]Re: Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

From: "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/10 Wed AM 08:38:46 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Davis,
    Thanks for the reply; give me the lowdown on your Grem' that you have for sale; theres another Im looking at later this week so it will be one or the other.  Please send me somegood picks with as much detail as you can.
    Im going to strip mine and ebay just the shell for whatever I can get $10 $20 whatever.....My unc got a summons due partially to my Grem' so that will be coming over and getting parted before weeks end.
    Thanks for tellingme about Crouch; I wish id known before I lost $140 on the deal but thats my fault.
I'll find a Grem eventually. Theres a guy named tom; lives close to me has a 14k mile Grem' original.....all I can think is V8!
Hope yours comes together well. Talk to ya soon,
Josh

Hey Josh,whats wrongwith the one you have?is it rotted out?
Bart