From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/10 Wed AM 07:38:15 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got Some Parts Today

the Mopar 8& 3/4 rear and Ford 9 inch are direct bolt ins but if i were you i'd either add an extra leaf to your current rear leafs'only if thier not shot from sitting rusted ect.'or try and find some new ones or used V8 ones also if you can try and find a AMC model 20 V8 rear from a 68-70 AMX and Javelin as they too are a direct bolt in.
Bart

Thanks Bart....looking for a rear now.....any suggestions?