Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got Some Parts Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got Some Parts Today

Any 9" rear outta a 65 to 70 mustang .........or any model 20 out of a v-8 hornet, gremlin, concord, spirit, amx, rogue, american, 68-70 javelin.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Thanks Bart....looking for a rear now.....any suggestions?