Got Some Parts Today

Received the V8 crossmember labeled '1966 Rogue 290' and the motor
mounts. Will this work in the Gremlin? Also ordered a new flexplate
(flywheel) since mine has chipped teeth, and located another
crankshaft from a 73 Hornet w/a 304 - the junkyard guy is giving it
to me since the one out of the Matador is no good. Also received a
custom stripe kit that I ordered from Phoenix Graphix. -Lu-