Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is that Whine from a ........."Blower ...?"

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is that Whine from a ........."Blower ...?"

I could use the blood transfusion. I can't imagine all that power in my Gremmie. I bet it is one hell of a ride. I would be scared I would wrap it around a tree. Actually I think the 232 is pretty peppy. I don't worry about getting on the expressway with it. My Gremlin projects this spring are to get the bucket seats in it. Clean up the engine and engine compartment and put the chrome value cover on it. Third this would be nice find an intake/exhaust manifold off a pre-emission 232 and replace mine so I can get rid of all the pollution junk. None of it worked anyway it was all rusted out.
Terry