Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crankshaft Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crankshaft Question

Hey Lu,
 I answered this ? in a previous post. But........ The 304 crank is the same. Connecting rods are too but I would not use them.
 I have extra connecting rods I will send you if yours are bad. Just let me know what # besides 5 you will need. YOu will know after the machine shop measures everything.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Will a crankshaft from a 304 fit in a 360 and work properly? Are the
throws the same? What about the rods? Interchangeable?????