Dyno results

 Hey guys we took the AMC Team gremlin to the chassis dyno.
436 rear wheel HP and 541 ft LBS of ground thundering torque.
Check out the video http://www.bristoldyno.com/videos/
Look for the only orange gremlin. we made 4 pulls and the dyno shop
only charged Bill 75.00 ! Awsome deal. I am bringing my gremlin there
when I get it running.
That is Bill in the front of the car. Tim is the driver and I am the
camera man in this video.
Davis