Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMX posters in Cars & Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMX posters in Cars & Parts

EDDIE, Your right about Bob Stevens. Our AMC club here on the North Coast
(thats the shores of Lake Erie to the rest of you) took a 'Fall Colors Rally' to
Cars and Parts publishing facilities in Sydney, Ohio. He personally gave us a
tour of the building, showed us a slide presentation with Dick Teague
(original designer of the AMX and AMX GT concept which became the Gremlin), gave us
copies of the next issue of their mag and then took all of us to his home to
show us his personal car collection This guy has SIX cars in his basement!!! 2 in
the garage and 4 in the driveway. Along with the AMX he had 2 Corvettes, an
Edsal, Nomad, Crown Vicky and lots of other interesting stuff. A TRUE AUTO
ENTHUSIAST 'The Mix'