Subject: Re: Pictures Posted

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SadLittleClown2@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 3/1/2004 7:15:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >

> > Is that all orginal? If so it is a very clean looking survivor. How long
> > have you had it? You rarely see anything like that here in lover N.Y. except for
> > my new Hornet which came from Florida 6 years ago and my original Hornet
> > that was always garaged and only saw 4 N.Y. winters in it's 30 year life with
> > me.
> > "Doc"
> >

> It mostly is all original. Some of the interior is not. I am going to re-do
> some of that. I dont care to much for the red diamond stuck stuff! eeww
> This one has always been garaged. I dont have a garage but I do park it under
> the barn.
>
> Rebecca

Interiors can always be changed, Mine came with a tan interior with a bench seat with white & black plaid seat inserts. It is getting bucket seats and a complete black interior. If yor interior is in good shape you can always dye it with SEM, this stuff works great. A lot of people here besides me have used this stuff with good results.
"Doc"