Subject: Re: Pictures Posted

In a message dated 3/1/2004 7:15:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is that all orginal? If so it is a very clean looking survivor. How long have you had it? You rarely see anything like that here in lover N.Y. except for my new Hornet which came from Florida 6 years ago and my original Hornet that was always garaged and only saw 4 N.Y. winters in it's 30 year life with me.
"Doc"

It mostly is all original. Some of the interior is not. I am going to re-dosome of that. I dont care to much for the red diamond stuck stuff! eeww
This one has always been garaged. I dont have a garage but I do park it under the barn.

Rebecca