Subject: Re: New to Group

That is interesting! I was also told that mine is kinda rare as it is a trim package Gremlin. It has chrome trim around the wheelwells.
I have some of the original liturater that came with the car. The sales brouchure etc.

I will check out your site!
Thanks
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca and welcome to the Gremlin group, lots of
nice folks here to hopefully answer your questions, or
help with tech, parts and such. Something unusual is your
year Gremlin. 27688 four passenger Gremlins were made in the 4 month production in 1970; and 872 of the two passenger version. If you ever want to confuse a AMX person, ask them what the other two seater AMC made in 1970 was.