Re: Under Package Tray Question

Anyone wanting a package tray I have one for $400. It is still attached to a
running, 74 Hornet Sportabout DL/GX wagon special order car for P. K.
Williams' wife, he was a longtime Nash, Rambler AMC dealer in Austin, TX.
You can see many of the photos of his place on my website's 'literature'
list or click on my ebay auctions.

This car is nicely optioned, 258-6, AT, PS, non-power disc brakes (think
about that a moment), tint glass, and more, just has a new $100 carb on it.
I have offers to buy it but both folks were nice enough to tell me in
advance they only want it to part out for other AMCs. Needs brakes and trans
slips. Here are a few photos however including one of these package trays
that are causing so much fuss! If anyone is interested, simply email me
direclty or check my ads on www.ep.com under 'amc' then 'texas'. Eddie
Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com