Re: sc/360 clone in hemmings muscle machines

Re: sc/360 clone in hemmings muscle machines

Bob Greene, the owner of the SC/360 clone in the April 2004 Hemming's Muscle
Machines gave me a call last week and he said he sold that car months ago
for $5500, quite a deal that was a wonderful job he did with it.

One thing I want to point out before anyone gripes about a non-SC/360 in the
article is that one of the main points Donnelly wanted to make is that AMCs
are great bangs for bucks, of which many of us already know.

However, this was a car destined for crusher, abandoned at a apartment
complex when Bob bought it, and decided to do what he did with it. So on
that front, it is a huge win/win as one, a AMC was saved, and two, it shows
the non-AMC folks that you can build a AMC musclecar on a small budget and
have fun with it. So it hit on both points. Bob didn't tell me where the car
went however, hopefully it will pop up at the aMO Nationals in Phoenix this
summer, would like to see it in person.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com