Re: Under Package Tray Question

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> DOC, If anyone took a close look at the SC/360 CLONE in the Hemmings mag this
> month, you will notice (besides the muddy footprint on the carpet) it has an
> under dash factory A/C system not using the one piece package tray. I think
> the package tray style with the round vents on either end started in 1972 and
> went all the way to the end of production in the Eagle in 1987. I found an '85
> Eagle in a local junkyard about three years ago and it had this style that
> would fit on any Gremlin/Hornet/Spirit
> Concord or Eagle. 'The Mix'

All the package trays will fit. But in 78 with the new dash in the Concord with squarish gauges the changed the A/C package tray a little. It still has the round vents neded for aiming the flow of air but they squared off the bezel to match the new dash. I have an 82 Spirit A/C package tray in my 74 Hornet.
"Doc"