Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!

I bought my 72 gremlin X on ebay a year ago. I got it for 886.00. It was in KY 1100 miles from me here in CT. Left on friday night 6pm arrived there sat am loaded and left at 3pm
 arrived back in ct at 3pm hit a car wash and gave my new toy a good cleaning. Got her home at 430 pm gas cost 375.00 and I had a car with no engine, then I find the 73 gremlin 1/2 hr away.......go figure.  (Which is still for sale )
 Moral of the story, I will never travel that far to get a car again. trip from He)).

Davis
Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx> wrote:
Just did a quick speadsheet to figure out the cost of
driving to Wa. to get this car. It would cost me
around $730.00 to drive out there and back. A little
to much for me.
Ed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6783&item=2463313759&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

> > Ed
> >
> > Damn that IS a good deal,sure wish that was near
> > me'South Florida':(
> > Bart

http://search.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used