Today

If it stops raining I will install my pass side mirror. I had it on slow bake over night in the dehydrator to cure the silicone used to glue the new glass in. I will also attempt to finish the Tac bracket today also. My brothher is comeing in from Arizona this afternoon and we have business to take care of for the next few days so work on the Hornet will come to almost a stand still for 3-5 days.
"Doc"