Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Under Package Tray Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Under Package Tray Question

In a message dated 3/3/2004 8:42:29 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I wish my Gremlin had come with a tray of any kind. It had (I assume)
a dealer installed A/C package added to it, although it was listed on
the invoice (?) - it was a hanging type of A/C unit with 2 squirrel
cage fans on the back, vents and controls on the front. It was
suspended from underneath the dash by metal brackets. Since I have
removed this from my car, I am thinking of adding a tray now. Are
they difficult to remove from the car? I will check out the junkyard
Gremlins around here for availability. BTW, anyone want the hanging
A/C unit?
The package tray is very simple to remove. There are usually two screws on the underside at each end to attach the tray to the kick panels. There are two metal brackets that attach with bolts to the dash assembly. It will take only a couple of minutes to remove the tray.

Rick