Re: 360 News

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I took the oil pan off the bottom of the engine tonight. It appears
> that this engine spun a rod bearing at the #5 piston (Davis was
> right, they are all numbered). The rods are all intact, and I am
> hoping that the crankshaft isn't too damaged. Tomorrow I will take
> the affected piston apart and try to turn the crank.

Is it just me or does it seem that it is always the no# 5 rod or main bearing that seems to have a problem with oiling. The crank could probably be turned and if too far gone could always be welded up and then reground, but that starts to cost $$$. I hope you have that in writeing about it being a rebuildble core in case you need it Lu.
"Doc"